The court normally schedules one to two days per month during its regular term to hear oral arguments on cases pending before the court. Most oral arguments are held in the Supreme Court courtroom at the Arizona State Courts Building. Arguments are also held once each year at the the law schools of Arizona State University and the University of Arizona. In addition, once or twice each year, arguments are scheduled outside the Phoenix metropolitan area. The attorneys receive written notice from the Supreme Court Clerk's Office 20 to 30 days prior to the scheduled date of the argument. Oral arguments are open to the public, but use of cameras and other photographic equipment is restricted and advance arrangements must be made through the Communications Director (602-452-3656). Rule 122.1 allows limited use of electronic devices in the courtroom, for example, to text or tweet. The Justices retain the right to limit electronic devices based on this rule. As cases are scheduled for oral argument, they will be posted to this page.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2016
1. FIRST AMERICAN TITLE INSURANCE CO v JOHNSON BANK - 9:40 a.m.
2. UNITED BEHAVIORAL et al v MC INTEGRATED HEALTH - 10:25 a.m.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2016
1. HON. HALL/HON. THOMPSON v EORP/STATE - 1:30 p.m.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2016 - Arizona State University, Tempe
1. DAVID C./KIM C. v ALEXIS S./A.C. - 10:00 a.m.
2. STATE v SAMKEITA JAHVEH JURDEN - 10: 45 a.m.
TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2016
1. RUCO v AZ CORP COMM/AZ WATER CO
2. STATE OF ARIZONA v JOEL RANDU ESCALANTE-OROZCO
TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2016 - Valley Vista High School Performing Arts Center, Surprise
1. COURTNEY CRAMER v HON. STARR/MUNGUIA/BEJARANO
2. STATE OF ARIZONA v MAVERICK KEMP GRAY
THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2016
1. STATE ex rel POLK v HON. CAMPBELL/KRAPS
2. STATE OF ARIZONA v HON. STEINLE/ALEJANDRA MORAN
Audio copies of oral arguments are available upon request. Please contact the Clerk’s Office at (602) 452-3396.
You may view oral arguments at http://azcourts.gov/AZSupremeCourt/LiveArchivedVideo.aspx