The court normally schedules one to two days per month during its regular term to hear oral arguments on cases pending before the court. Most oral arguments are held in the Supreme Court courtroom at the Arizona State Courts Building. Arguments are also held once each year at the the law schools of Arizona State University and the University of Arizona. In addition, once or twice each year, arguments are scheduled outside the Phoenix metropolitan area. The attorneys receive written notice from the Supreme Court Clerk's Office 20 to 30 days prior to the scheduled date of the argument. Oral arguments are open to the public, but cameras and other photographic equipment is restricted. Cell phones must be turned off while court is in session. As cases are scheduled for oral argument, they will be posted to this page.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2015
1. AMERICAN POWER PRODUCTS INC et al v CSK AUTO INC - 2:00 p.m.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
1. STATE v VINCENT JOSEPH GUARINO - 9:30 a.m.
2. DBT YUMA LLC et al v YUMA COUNTY AIRPORT et al - 10:25 a.m.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2015 -Show Low High School
1. DOBSON/ANDERSON v HON. McCLENNEN/MESA PROSECUTOR - 9:00 a.m.
2. DIANE MERRILL v ROBERT KEITH MERRILL - 9: 45 a.m.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2015
1. SANDRA HOWELL v JOHN HOWELL - 9:30 a.m.
2. STATE v MARK GOUDEAU - 10:15 a.m.
Audio copies of oral arguments are available upon request. Please contact the Clerk’s Office at (602) 452-3396.
You may view oral arguments at http://azcourts.gov/AZSupremeCourt/LiveArchivedVideo.aspx