The purposes of this course are to:
- Apply the CourTools and the Court Performance Standards (CPS)
- Identify performance targets
- Monitor, evaluate and analyze results from data collected
- Use the CourTools in the court as a means of assessing performance
- Assess results to guide managing, planning and leadership decisions.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Use the concepts and tools embodied in the CourTools to support all aspects of leadership, management, strategic planning, and performance measurement for your court
- Use the CourTools measures to access court performance
- Evaluate and analyze data collected using the CourTools.