Contract Compliance Evaluation
The Contract Compliance Evaluation (CCE) is a desk-audit utilized to complete a document review of those Contractors who have a contract with the Administrative Offices of the Courts (AOC) to provide treatment services to youth funded by the AOC. The CCE represents a routine monitoring of the contractor's services to verify compliance with the AOC Standard Terms & Conditions for Full Procurement Agencies or Independent Practitioners, related special conditions, and applicable service specifications.
In accordance with Paragraph 14 of the AOC Standard Terms & Conditions, the ASC/AOC, federal or state auditors and any other persons duly authorized by the ASC/AOC shall have full access to, and the right to inspect, copy and make use of, any and all records pertaining to the services under AOC contract.
In order to access the correct CCE select the links under Full Procurement or Independent Practitioner (whichever applies to you) and complete the forms:
Once the form is opened, please save immediately or data will be lost.
The text boxes throughout each of the forms will auto adjust to accommodate the length of text provided. You are encouraged to print and maintain a copy of the completed forms for your records. One copy of the entire packet (including client case files and all additional requested documents) must be submitted to the AOC by the deadline identified in the letter previously mailed to you.
We require that you complete and forward to the AOC the following:
1. The completed CCE on-line form for Full Procurement or Independent Practitioner;
2. The completed CCE on-line Supplemental Information form;
3. Return the initialed, signed and dated Confirmation form sent with the letter;
4. Copies of requested personnel documents (see CCE supplemental form);
5. Copies of requested policies and procedures (see CCE form);
6. Copies of any incident reports involving the clients listed below for the past six (6 months);
7. For Delinquency Prevention Programs, copies of pre-and post-tests for each client listed
8. The complete copy of the requested client case file.
Please direct your questions to Holli Sanger-Alarco at (602) 452-3246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation with the evaluation process and your continued service to Arizona youth.
Back to Monitoring home page