Judicial Performance Reports / Judicial Decisions
1. Does A.R.S. section 41-622(F), which states that interest against any judgment paid for out of the risk management revolving fund shall accrue at a reduced rate for the duration of an appeal, apply when the judgment was mistakenly paid for out of the construction insurance fund if the State rectified the mistake by reimbursing the construction insurance fund from the risk management revolving fund?
2. Did the trial court err in applying A.R.S. section 41-622(F) to the entire $7.8 million judgment when the State is self-insured up to $7 million and the State's insurance carrier will reimburse the State for any judgment amount over $7 million pursuant to its excess insurance policy?
1. Whether the subject officers' testimony is drug courier profile evidence or modus operandi evidence.
2. Whether the testimony was offered as substantive evidence--thus improper, and therefore admitted in error.
3. Whether the error is reversible.
© 2017 Arizona Supreme Court. All Rights Reserved.