Arizona Judicial Branch

Self Service Forms

Si necesita formularios en español, vaya a la página indicada “español” en El Centro de Autoservicios. Los formularios traducidos que se encuentran en esos sitios de Internet se suministran para fines de información y no constituyen formularios oficiales para presentar ante el tribunal.

Self-Service Centers

In 2006, Administrative Order No. 2006-40 established the Legal Advice – Legal Information Guidelines Task Force to develop information guidelines to address the growing number of self-represented litigants in the court. The purpose of the guidelines and signage is to provide court customers appropriate and meaningful assistance and to help define the differences between legal information and legal advice. The guidelines were updated in 2013 and include the Code of Conduct for Judicial Employees Section 1-303 and a glossary of common legal terms.

The Superior Court and some Limited Jurisdiction Courts have Self-Service Centers designed to provide information and forms for persons representing themselves in court.

Additional Self-Service Center Websites by County

Superior Court Limited Jurisdiction

Coconino Coconino County Law Library Flagstaff Justice Court Forms
Globe Regional Justice Court Forms
Payson Regional Justice Court Forms
Graham Graham County Superior Court Documents Justice of the Peace #2 Documents
La Paz La Paz County Self Service Center
Maricopa Maricopa County Self-Service Center
Maricopa County Clerk of the Court Forms
Maricopa County Justice Court Forms
El Mirage City Court Forms
Gilbert Municipal Court Forms
Glendale City Court Forms
Mesa Municipal Court Forms
Scottsdale City Court Forms
Tempe City Court Forms
Mohave Mohave County Forms Center Justice Court Self Service Forms
Pima Pima County Self-Service Legal Forms Center Justice Court Forms
Marana Municipal Court Forms
Oro Valley Magistrate Court Forms
Pinal Pinal County Court Forms Justice Court Forms
Santa Cruz
Justice of the Peace – Civil Division Forms
Yavapai Yavapai County Self Service Center
Yuma Yuma County Self Service Center

Court staff at the Self-Service Centers can provide legal information, but not legal advice. These materials may also help you determine whether your question is best suited for Self-Service Center staff or an attorney.

The website includes links to the Arizona Judicial Branch’s online services, known as eServices.

Form Assistance

If you have trouble completing the forms located here, you should contact an attorney. Even if you are representing yourself, it is suggested that you have an attorney review your forms.

Lawyers on Call is a public service program sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona and Phoenix’s Channel 12 KPNX TV. On the first Tuesday of the month, members of the public can have their legal questions answered by volunteer lawyers. has information about civil legal issues, organizations that provide free legal help to low income clients, and other resources for people who can’t afford an attorney.

Self-Service Forms

Minor Abortion Without Parental Consent
Doctors cannot perform abortions for girls under the age of 18 without permission from their parent, guardian or a superior court judge

(A.R.S. § 36-2152 enacted in 2001, prohibits any physician from performing an abortion on an unemancipated minor without the written consent of one of the minor's parents or her guardian or conservator, or unless a judge of the superior court authorizes the physician to perform the abortion pursuant to prescribed procedures.)

If you are trying to obtain an abortion without parental consent, these self-service forms may be used to request permission from the superior court. Once you have filled these forms out, you must file them in person or via U.S. mail to the superior court in your county.

Abortion Request by Minor Without Parent Consent 


Guide Title
Appellate Civil Petition for Review - Pro Se Guide describes how to appeal civil cases from the Superior Court to the Appellate Courts (Court of Appeals, Arizona Supreme Court).

Child Support & Family Law

Child support and family law forms are located on the Child Support & Family Law Information Page under "Forms & Instructions."


Civil law information and forms

Emancipation of a Minor
A.R.S. § 12-2451 enacted in 2005 provides the ability for a child of 16 years or older to petition the court to become emancipated from their parents. In order for the petition to be granted, the petitioner must meet a number of criteria indicating that he or she is able to be independent.

Eviction Action

Fee Waiver and Deferral
Persons who are unable to pay the filing fees may apply for a deferral or waiver of court fees. 

Garnishment is a legal process by which one party may collect money from another party, after a money judgment has been entered. All parties to a garnishment are strongly urged to obtain legal advice from an attorney. Garnishment procedures are governed by Arizona law and are extremely complicated. All parties involved must follow these procedures correctly. The Court may issue an order for monetary penalties against any party who does not proceed properly, including the judgment creditor.

Historically Significant Case 

Language Access Complaint Form
If you believe you have not been provided effective language assistance for any court or probation proceeding or other service provided by the court, please complete this form and return to that particular court to submit your complaint. If necessary, please use the Court Locator link in the top left-hand corner of this page to find court addresses.

Name Change

Personal Information Redaction


Probate and Minor Guardianship forms are located on the Arizona Judicial Branch Probate Resources Page .

Pro Hac Vice 

Protective Orders
A protective order is an order granted by the court that prohibits contact by one party with another person. The protective order petition is accepted in all Arizona courts. If you've completed your petition before you go to court, you may be asked to re-copy your information onto a multi-part form or a form that has the court's name and address on it. In some courts, you may be asked to complete the petition through an interactive computer program.

Click here to view Protective Order Forms and Documents (e.g., Plaintiff Guide Sheet, Defendant Guide Sheet, General Petition, and translated documents).

Small Claims


The information offered on this site is made available as a public service and is not intended to take the place of legal advice. If you do not understand something, have trouble filling out any of the forms or are not sure these forms and instructions apply to your situation, see an attorney for help. Before filing documents with the court, you should consult an attorney to help guard against undesired and unexpected consequences.

Not all forms of the forms on this webpage may be accepted in all Arizona courts – you should contact the court in which you will be filing to confirm the use of a particular form, determine whether any additional forms are required and verify the filing fees. The Supreme Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for actions taken by users of these documents, including reliance on their contents.

The forms and instructions are frequently revised. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, you should check back on a regular basis to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

These forms may be reproduced for non-profit purposes only.