Arizona Judicial Branch


Register       Login

NEW! The Court acted on many pending rule petitions at its recent Rules Agenda.  

Click on the Amendments from Recent Rules Agendas link below to go directly to the amendments and orders for each one.

Message from the Chief Justice

Current Arizona Rules 

Amendments from Recent Rule Agendas

Rule Amendments (2006 to present) 

Advisory Committee on Rules of Evidence


Proposed Local Rules
This website allows you to electronically file and monitor court rule petitions and comments and to view existing rules of court, recent amendments of those rules, and pending rule petitions and comments. Any visitor to this site may view posts on this website, but to post a petition or comment you must register and log in. To view instructions on how to register and how to file a petition or comment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. 
PrevPrev Go to previous topic
NextNext Go to next topic
Last Post 31 Jan 2018 10:37 AM by  Allyson Flanagan
R-18-0021 Petition to Adopt Rules of Small Claims Procedure & Modify Rule 101(b), Justice Court Rules of Civil Procedure
 0 Replies
Topic is locked
Author Messages
Allyson Flanagan
New Member
Posts:17 New Member

31 Jan 2018 10:37 AM
    Petitioner: Honorable C. Steven McMurry, Chair
    Committee on Improving Small Claims Case Processing
    Mailing Address: 1501 West Washington Street, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85007
    Phone: (602) 452-3966
    Fax: (602) 452-3480

    Would enact new rules of procedure for small claims lawsuits in justice courts.

    Filed: January 10, 2018


    Comments to the petition for review due March 16, 2018

    Petitioner may file an amended petition by April 27, 2018

    Comments to the amended petition due June 1, 2018

    Petitioner may file a reply by July 6, 2018

    ****This petition addresses rules in multiple Forums. Please refer to the petition in the Justice Court Rules of Civil Procedure forum to view the petition, attachments, and any comments filed. Any comments submitted for this petition should be done in the Rules of Justice Court Rules of Civil Procedure forum.***
    Topic is locked