In recognition of the excellence in Arizona's Court System, the Administrative Office of the
Courts (AOC) and the Arizona Supreme Court is now accepting nominations of individuals
and/or teams that have met one of the five goals of the Court's Strategic Agenda.
These awards are presented at the Court Leadership Conference held in October.
|Click Here to Fill out the Nomination Form.
Nominations are CLOSED
Previous winners can be viewed here.
PROMOTING ACCESS TO JUSTICE
- Services for Self-Represented Litigants
- Services for Limited English Proficient Litigants, Defendants, and other Court
- Access to Courts and Court Information Using Technology
PROTECTING CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND COMMUNITIES
- Center for Evidence-Based Practices
- Problem Solving Courts
- Regulating the Practice of Law to Protect the Public
- Human Trafficking
IMPROVING COURT PROCESSES TO BETTER SERVE THE PUBLIC
- Judicial System Process Improvement
- Courthouse Facilities and Security
- Next Generation Case Management Systems
- Court Data Repositories and Justice System Data Exchanges
ENHANCING PROFESSIONALISM WITHIN ARIZONA'S COURTS
- Judicial Excellence
- Judicial Branch Leadership
- Workforce Development
IMPROVING COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
- Communications with the Public and Education Communities
- Communications within the Branch and with other Branches of State and Local