October 8, 2020 / Pima County Now Available in eAccess
The Arizona Supreme Court is pleased to announce the addition of case records and documents in the eAccess application for the Superior Court in Pima County. With the addition of Pima County Superior Court, eAccess offers online access to select civil and criminal case data and documents from the superior court in all of Arizona’s fifteen counties.
Initial implementation of this project will include:
- Civil cases of the Superior Court filed on or after July 1, 2020
- Criminal Cases of the Superior Court filed on or after July 1, 2010
- Pima County Superior Court criminal cases filed on or after July 1, 2015
- Ability to electronically certify documents
- Ability to electronically verify the authenticity of a certified document
eAccess provides convenient online access to case data and documents 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the public, attorneys, government users, the media, and litigants. Access to view, save, and print court documents is through a monthly paid subscription or by paying on a document-by-document basis. The records available through eAccess will still be available directly through the court or clerk’s office where the case is assigned. Public court records that are not available through eAccess will remain available from the court or clerk’s office where the case is assigned.
To view court data or documents on eAccess, follow the instructions to register online at https://azcourtdocs.gov. To learn more about eAccess, visit www.azcourts.gov/eaccess