Agenda January 18, 2019
January 18, 2019
9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Conference Rm 345
Arizona Courts Building
1501 West Washington Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
1. CALL TO ORDER-Mike Hellon
2. Approval of June 1, 2018 Minutes-Mike Hellon
taff Report - Vanessa Haney
Judicial Poll Results
4. County Designations on Data Reports - Judge Christopher Staring
5. Report on JPR Task Force Activities To Date - Mike Hellon
6. Separate Survey Period for New Judges - Mike Hellon
7. Coconino County Enters Merit Selection - Mike Hellon
8. NEXT MEETING DATE
April 12, 2019 ▪ 9:30 a.m.
Arizona State Courts Building
9. Call to the public - Mike Hellon
10.ADJOURNMENT - Mike Hellon
Following the meeting, there will be a brief orientation for new members and any members who would like a refresher course on the survey and voting processes.
PUBLIC NOTICE: In accordance with Rule 2(e) of the Rules of Procedure for Judicial Performance Review, the Commission shall meet in executive session with respect to any agenda item which would involve disclosure of matters made confidential by the Rules of Procedure for Judicial Performance Review, any other court rules, or by law. The Commission may meet in executive session at any other time upon a majority vote of the Commission members then in attendance.