| Welcome to the Defensive Driving Schools Information Entry Point
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PROCEEDING
|Eligibility Requirements for Taking a Defensive Driving Course:
- You have not attended a Defensive Driving course for a traffic citation issued within the past 24 months. Your eligibility to attend a Defensive Driving Course is based on the date of your current violation not on the date you last attended a Defensive Driving Course.
- If eligible, you can attend to have only one violation dismissed.
- If you were involved in a serious injury accident or fatal accident, you are not eligible.
- If you hold a commercial driver's license you are not eligible for the Defensive Driving Diversion program, regardless of whether or not you were driving commercially at the time of the violation. In addition, those driving a commercial vehicle requiring a commercial driver's license are also not eligible. The only exceptions to this rule are: 1.) if the violation occurred before the driver held CDL status or 2.) if the violation occurred after the driver surrendered his or her CDL status. For further information, view A.R.S. 28-3392.
- You must complete your course no later than 7 days prior to your court date.
- You may take the class in person or online. If you were specifically ordered by a judge to attend the course in person, you must register for a class room course.
Requirements for Non-Arizona Residents
***AFTER READING THE ABOVE INFORMATION, IF YOU MET THE REQUIREMENTS TO ATTEND DEFENSIVE DRIVING SCHOOL, PLEASE CONTINUE READING***
On the next page, choose the County where you want to attend a Defensive Driving class in person. For online classes, you can choose any County. When the page refreshes, you may sort through the list by using the "Class Type" drop down menu to view either classroom or internet providers.
***ALL FEES ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDING A DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE WILL BE EXPLAINED ON THE SCHOOL'S WEBSITE, PRIOR TO YOUR REGISTRATION***
For the next page, CLICK HERE
To access a list of certified schools by phone, call: 1-888-334-5565.
If you have questions, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org