Welcome to the Human Resources website for the Arizona Supreme Court.
The Arizona judicial system is nationally known for our traditions of excellence in judicial administration, education, and innovation. Our culture is defined by continuous improvement, our code of conduct, and our commitment to keep the Arizona judiciary at the forefront for innovation, efficiency, and public trust. The work we do at the Arizona Supreme Court is meaningful and challenging. We have a passion for serving the judiciary and making a positive impact on our communities through our work. Our Chief Justice's Strategic Agenda, Advancing Justice Together: Courts and Communities, outlines goals we will be focused on over the coming years.
There are a variety of areas for employees to work and serve at the Arizona Supreme Court, such as:
- the Court Appointed Special Advocacy and Foster Care Review programs which help protect Arizona's children;
- the Confidential Intermediary Program that facilitates contact between adopted children and birth parents;
- Education Services departments that develop curriculum and coordinate conferences and training programs;
- Court Services departments that support committees on Child Support, Domestic Relations, and Elder Law;
- Criminal Justice programs for adult and juvenile probationers;
- IT positions that support statewide court automation and computer training; and many more!
Click here for more information about the work of the Executive Office and divisions of the Administrative Office of the Courts.
We offer rewarding career opportunities, great benefits, challenging work and a balance of family and work life. We hope you find everything you need to make an informed decision about joining the Arizona Supreme Court. If you don't find what you are looking for, please let us know!