Welcome to the Human Resources website for the Arizona Supreme Court. It is an honor and privilege to be among the Supreme Court professionals who serve the citizens of Arizona. We are committed to building on the traditions of innovation, education, and excellence that have made Arizona's court system one of the most respected in the nation. We follow the Chief Justice's Strategic Agenda: Justice 2020.
There are a variety of areas for employees to work and serve at the Arizona Supreme Court, such as:
- the Court Appointed Special Advocacy and Foster Care Review programs which help protect Arizona's children;
- the Confidential Intermediary Program that facilitates contact between adopted children and birth parents;
- programs that present traffic safety classes;
- groups that support committees on Child Support, Domestic Relations, and Elder Law;
- Criminal Justice programs for adult and juvenile probationers;
- IT positions that support statewide court automation and computer training; and many more!
If you are looking for challenging work where you can make a difference, the Arizona Supreme Court has opportunities for you to grow and serve. Click here for information about the work of the 8 Divisions of the Administrative Office of the Courts.
We hope you find everything you need to make an informed decision about joining the Arizona Supreme Court, including benefits available for regular and part-time employees, training opportunities, our policies and procedures, our current job opportunities, and the locations where we live and work. If you don't find what you are looking for, please let us know!