The court normally schedules one to two days per month during its regular term to hear oral arguments on cases pending before the court. Most oral arguments are held in the Supreme Court courtroom at the Arizona State Courts Building. Arguments are also held once each year at the the law schools of Arizona State University and the University of Arizona. In addition, once or twice each year, arguments are scheduled outside the Phoenix metropolitan area. The attorneys receive written notice from the Supreme Court Clerk's Office 20 to 30 days prior to the scheduled date of the argument. Oral arguments are open to the public, but cameras and other photographic equipment is restricted. Cell phones must be turned off while court is in session. As cases are scheduled for oral argument, they will be posted to this page.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2014 - Yavapai College Performance Arts Center, Prescott
1. J.D./M.M. v HON. HEGYI/STATE OF ARIZONA - 10:30 a.m.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2014
1. ORCA COMM v ANN NODER et vir/PITCH PUBLIC - 9:40 a.m.
2. STATE OF ARIZONA v JOHNATHAN IAN BURNS - 10:25 a.m.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2014
1. STATE OF ARIZONA v DARRELL BRYANT KETCHNER - 9:30 a.m.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2014 - University of Arizona, Tucson
1. BIGGS/TOBIN et al v HON. COOPER/BREWER/BETLACH - 2:00 p.m.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2014 - Arizona Summit School of Law
1. CSA 13-101 LOOP LLC v LOOP 101 LLC et al - 9:30 a.m.
2. KATELIN NEWMAN v CORNERSTONE NATIONAL INSURANCE CO - 10:30 a.m.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2014 - State Court's Building
1. LINDA BELL v ICA/MARICOPA CTY/PINNACLE RISK - 2:00 p.m.
Audio copies of oral arguments are available upon request. Please contact the Clerk’s Office at (602) 452-3396.
You may view oral arguments at http://azcourts.gov/AZSupremeCourt/LiveArchivedVideo.aspx