Home > Criminal Law > Warrants > Arrest/Bench Warrants

How to Find Out If There Is a Pending Arrest Warrant



  • If you prefer to call by phone, you may use the Find My Court locator at AZCourtHelp.org to find the Superior, Municipal or Justice Clerk of the Court’s Office.

  • When calling, ask if there is an outstanding warrant for “Person X” (your name) in a criminal or civil case.

  • You will be asked to provide a case number, name, birth date, and social security number (if available).

  • You may also contact the Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) at (602) 223-2222, or the county sheriff.

The information offered on this site is made available as a public service and is not intended to take the place of legal advice and cover all topic areas. If you do not understand something or are not sure these videos, info sheets, FAQs, forms or instructions apply to your situation, see an attorney for help.

The Supreme Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for actions taken by users of these legal resources, including reliance on their contents.