The Arizona State Courts Building is ADA accessible and for any accommodations that are not apparent to the visitor, contact Facilities at 602.452-3476 for assistance.
The following ADA guidelines related to building accessibility have been met.
- Two parking spaces and a designated van accessibility, located in the south end of the building, are available for persons with disabilities.
- A ramp into the building is provided on the south end of the building for persons with disabilities.
- Drinking fountains have cup dispensers installed in each area for persons with disabilities.
- All elevators are ADA compliant.
- All hallways and doorways that would have public access are ADA compliant.
- All meetings and courtroom proceedings are set up to allow room for wheelchairs or special seating.
- Hearing impaired equipment (amplifiers) is available in all court proceedings and meetings when requested. Interpretation services are also available on 24 hour request. Call Facilities at 602.602.452-3476 to request equipment or interpreter.
- A TDD text telephone for the deaf is available by calling 602.452-3545. This phone is answered in Suite 207, Support Center, and is a court's general information line.
- Emergency evacuation procedures are in place for the evacuation of the building for person with disabilities.
- During normal business hours the Facilities' staff is always available to assist with special needs and emergencies.
- Restrooms are available on all floors for persons with disabilities.
Request ADA Accommodations, file a grievance, or view the Court's policy on Court Access Information for Persons with Disabilities here.