Request ADA Accommodations, file a grievance, or view the Court's policy on Court Access Information for Persons with Disabilities here.
The Arizona State Courts Building is ADA accessible and for any accommodations that are not apparent to the visitor, contact Facilities at [email protected] or call 602-452-3330 for assistance.
The following ADA guidelines related to building accessibility have been met.
- Two parking spaces and a designated van accessibility, located in the south end of the building, are available for persons with disabilities.
- A ramp into the building is provided on the south end of the building for persons with disabilities.
- Drinking fountains have cup dispensers installed in each area for persons with disabilities.
- All elevators are ADA compliant.
- All hallways and doorways that would have public access are ADA compliant.
- All meetings and courtroom proceedings are set up to allow room for wheelchairs or special seating.
- Hearing impaired equipment (amplifiers) is available in all court proceedings and meetings when requested. Interpretation services are also available on 24 hour request. Call Facilities at 602-452-3330 to request equipment or interpreter.
- A TDD text telephone for the deaf is available by calling 602.452-3545. This phone is answered in Suite 207, Support Center, and is a court's general information line.
- Emergency evacuation procedures are in place for the evacuation of the building for person with disabilities.
- During normal business hours the Facilities' staff is always available to assist with special needs and emergencies.
- Restrooms are available on all floors for persons with disabilities.