In a continuing effort to promote access to justice, the Arizona Supreme Court has launched a web-based portal called eAccess. eAccess provides convenient 24 x 7 online access to case records and documents that are unrestricted and open to the public. eAccess is available to the public, attorneys, government users, the media, and litigants. Case documents will be available for a fee. Fees will not apply to approved government agencies. PLEASE NOTE: Out of state government agencies are not eligible for a government agency access account.
This site provides information on registration, monthly subscription and per-document use costs, purchasing and viewing documents, FAQ's, and general use how-to's.
Initial implementation of this project will include:
- Civil cases of the Superior Court filed on or after July 1, 2010*
- Criminal cases of the Superior Court filed on or after July 1, 2010
- Pima Superior Court criminal cases filed on or after July 1, 2015*
- Ability to electronically certify documents
- Ability to electronically verify the authenticity of a certified document
Clicking on the eAccess logo located throughout this website will re-direct you to the eAccess application.
If you need to contact an eAccess participating court, please view the complete listing of Superior Court Clerk's offices.
* Pima County data is expected to be available in the Spring of 2020.