Modifying Child Support

The forms available on this site are generic and may be accepted by courts statewide. Please note that each court might have their own preferred forms. You can visit for more information about court-specific forms.

Form Title Form No. Instructions 
Notice to the Person Filing
How to Complete a Child Support Worksheet DRS12H  
Instructions to Complete a Petition to Modify Child Support (Simplified Process)    DRMSS11I 
Petition to Modify (Change) Child Support (Simplified Process)
Instructions to Complete a Child Support Order    DRS81I 
Child Support Order DRS81F
Current Employer (Or Other Payor) Information Form
Instructions to Update Address and/or Name Information With the Court
Request to Update Address and/or Name GN91F  

The information offered on this site is made available as a public service and is not intended to take the place of legal advice. If you do not understand something, have trouble filling out any of the forms or are not sure these forms and instructions apply to your situation, see an attorney for help. Before filing documents with the court, you might consider contacting an attorney to help guard against undesired and unexpected consequences.

Not all forms may be accepted in all Arizona courts – you should contact the superior court clerk of the court in which you will be filing to confirm the use of a particular form, determine whether any additional forms are required and verify the filing fees. The Supreme Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for actions taken by users of these documents, including reliance on their contents.