In recognition of the excellence in Arizona's Court System, the Administrative Office of the Courts and the Arizona Supreme Court is now accepting nominations of individuals and/or teams that have met one of the five goals of the Court's Strategic Agenda. These awards are presented at the October Court Leadership Conference.
| Click Here to Fill out the Nomination Form.
To use the fillable option, please open in Chrome or IE.
Nominations are closed and will open in July 2018.
Previous winners can be viewed here.
PROMOTING ACCESS TO JUSTICE
- Services for Self-Represented Litigants
- Services for Limited English Proficient Litigants, Defendants, and other Court Participants
- Access to Courts and Court Information Using Technology
PROTECTING CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND COMMUNITIES
- Center for Evidence-Based Practices
- Problem Solving Courts
- Regulating the Practice of Law to Protect the Public
- Human Trafficking
IMPROVING COURT PROCESSES TO BETTER SERVE THE PUBLIC
- Judicial System Process Improvement
- Courthouse Facilities and Security
- Next Generation Case Management Systems
- Court Data Repositories and Justice System Data Exchanges
ENHANCING PROFESSIONALISM WITHIN ARIZONA'S COURTS
- Judicial Excellence
- Judicial Branch Leadership
- Workforce Development
IMPROVING COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
- Communications with the Public and Education Communities
- Communications within the Branch and with other Branches of State and Local Government
(Click on the image below to open the PDF version of
the Strategic Agenda.)