Landlord/Tenant Disputes & Eviction Actions

An Eviction Action is a claim filed by a landlord against a tenant for possession of a rental property. These lawsuits are designed to resolve cases in which a tenant has breached a rental agreement. The total amount that may be claimed in an Eviction Action filed in a Justice Court is $10,000.00, not including interest, costs and awarded attorneys’ fees.

Eviction Actions must be filed in the jurisdiction in which the rental property is located.

To prepare an Eviction Action through AZTurboCourt please visit: AZTurboCourt Eviction Action. This website walks users through the process of creating documents required for Eviction Actions. AZTurboCourt charges an application fee for this service and additional filing fees may be charged by the court at the time of filing.

If you would prefer to print forms for free without receiving assistance with filling out the forms you may use the forms below.

The forms available on this site are generic and may be accepted by courts statewide. Please note that each court might have their own preferred forms. You can visit for more information about court-specific forms.

Based on recommendations from the Arizona Commission on Access to Justice’s Self-Represented Litigants in Limited Jurisdiction Courts Workgroup, improvements are being made to the Self-Service Center Eviction webpage, notices, instructions, and forms. New revised documents are now available to provide more information for both tenant and landlord. Also, visit the “Legal Info Sheets” that provide step-by-step instructions on various notices such as: non-payment of rent, a 5-day notice for health and safety, after an eviction judgment, and others. Please tell us what you think about the revised documents by scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on the “Feedback” link.  

Form Title Form No.
Notice for Failure to Pay Rent: 5-Day Notice to Pay Rent AOC EAGN1F

Notice of Health and Safety Violation(s): 5-Day Notice to Comply (Fix or Correct Problem) AOC EAGN2F

Notice of Material Breach: 10-Day Notice to Comply (Fix or Correct Problem)

Notice of Material and Irreparable Breach: Immediate Notice to Move

Notice of Repeat Material or Health and Safety Breach: 10-Day Notice to Move

Form Title Form No. Instructions
Complaint and Summons Instructions

Plaintiff Procedures

Complaint AOC LJEA2F
Answer and/or Counterclaim Instructions
Defendant Procedures
Answer LJEA00004F
Counterclaim MHJCEA3F

Reply to Counterclaim Instructions
Writ of Restitution
Motion to Vacate or Modify Judgment AOC GNGF2F  

  • Visit the Arizona Department of Housing for more information
  • If you want to find an attorney, you may contact the State Bar of Arizona. If you are in Maricopa and Pima Counties, the local Bar Associations offer lawyer referral services and will direct you to a lawyer for a small consultation fee. For more information call (602) 257-4434 in Maricopa County or (520) 623-4625 in Pima County.
  • Depending on factors such as your income and the kind of legal problem you have, you may be able to get free help for non-criminal cases from Community Legal Services or a Legal Aid organization in your area. For a list of resources in your area, go to  


The information offered on this site is made available as a public service and is not intended to take the place of legal advice. If you do not understand something, have trouble filling out any of the forms or are not sure these forms and instructions apply to your situation, see an attorney for help. Before filing documents with the court, you might consider contacting an attorney to help guard against undesired and unexpected consequences.

Not all forms may be accepted in all Arizona courts – you should contact the clerk of the court in which you will be filing to confirm the use of a particular form, determine whether any additional forms are required and verify the filing fees. The Supreme Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for actions taken by users of these documents, including reliance on their contents.