Resources and Authorities

  • Visit the Arizona Department of Housing for more information. 
  • If you want to find an attorney, you may contact the State Bar of Arizona. If you are in Maricopa and Pima Counties, the local Bar Associations offer lawyer referral services and will direct you to a lawyer for a small consultation fee. For more information call (602) 257-4434 in Maricopa County or (520) 623-4625 in Pima County.
  • Depending on factors such as your income and the kind of legal problem you have, you may be able to get free help for non-criminal cases from Community Legal Services or a Legal Aid organization in your area. For a list of resources in your area, go to  

The information offered on this site is made available as a public service and is not intended to take the place of legal advice and cover all topic areas. If you do not understand something or are not sure these videos, info sheets, FAQs, forms or instructions apply to your situation, see an attorney for help. For more information, go to:

The Supreme Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for actions taken by users of these legal resources, including reliance on their contents.