Home > Self-Service Center

Court Forms and Instructions
Completing the Forms

If you have trouble completing the forms located on this website, you may wish to consult with an attorney. Even if you are representing yourself, you may want to have an attorney review your filing.

Attorneys are authorized to engage in what’s called "limited scope representation." This is a popular alternative for people who choose to represent themselves in court but would like to have an attorney review their court paperwork or who need guidance on a specific aspect of their case. Getting an attorney to explain the process or review your filing may end up saving you time and money when you do get to court.