General Information

Need to file guardianship or conservatorship documents as a non-fiduciary? Documents are available for review on the Administrative Office of the Courts’ Self-Service Center at and from the Superior Court in Maricopa County at Additional information is available from

If you are an unlicensed fiduciary seeking to serve in a fiduciary capacity for a family member, call the Court Services Division at 602-452-3358 and leave your contact information for follow up on next steps.

Fiduciary Program FAQs
ACJA Modification FAQ
Fiduciary Complaints
Compliance Audits
Filing a Complaint
Please click "File a Complaint" on the top right of the webpage. You do not need to register for an account.