To promote the education standards established by the Arizona Supreme Court. To work with training coordinators in creating professional, comprehensive curriculum. To provide ongoing assessment and evaluation of educational programs that ensures consistency, quality, and equal representation for judicial staff.
Ensure program faculty is adequately trained
Develop a strategy to expand and enhance judicial staff education
Uphold the educational standards set by the Arizona Supreme Court
Continue evaluations and recommendations to stakeholders
Assess educational programs for use in JSEC curriculum
Enhance and expand education for judicial staff
1. To submit on-going recommendations to COJET.
2. To promote effective, economical, and appropriate education for judicial staff.
3. To evaluate the continuing educational needs of judicial staff.
4. To provide quality education planning for judicial staff.
5. To provide educational opportunities for judicial staff, in both rural and urban environments.
6. To maintain its broad-based membership representative of all non-judge job categories.
7. To provide faculty skills development opportunities.
The committee sponsors the following programs:
• JSEC Broadcasts
• Annual Training Coordinator Conferences
2017 JSEC Membership Roster