Transferred Youth

Juveniles may be transferred to Superior Court for criminal prosecution per ARS §8-302, §8-327 and §13-501.  Juveniles transferred to adult court have their probation supervised by the local adult probation office. Funding for services for transferred youth comes from JPSF funding and as such the Transferred Youth have access to the same services as youth adjudicated delinquent and placed on juvenile probation. 


Adult Probation departments make use of the same set of contracted vendors as the juvenile probation system. The adult probation offices have electronic access to the Juvenile Justice Services Division (JJSD) contracts system.  


The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) and the County Probation Departments manage this fund on a monthly basis through utilization and financial management processes.